Sept - Oct, 2023
Directed by Misty Bills, Mentored by Megan Gazda
- Lights & Sound: Danni Westbrook
- Stage Managers: Payton Nash & Eriq Nielson
- Sidney Bruhl: Sean Cunningham
- Clifford Anderson: Nate Olaveson
- Myra Bruhl: Joey Rockwood
- Helga ten Dorp: Kristina Batalden
- Porter Milgrim: Mike Nash
"The Play That Goes Wrong"
Directed by Beci Beck & Melanie Seneff
- Lights & Sound: Misty Bills
- Chris (director & Inspector Carter): Wyatt Parks
- Stage Crew: Eriq Nielson, Danni Westbrook, & Debby Soelberg
- Trevor (Lights & Sound Operator): Walter Royce
- Jonathan (Charles Haversham): Christian Brefle
- Robert (Thomas Colleymoore): Casey Wayne
- Dennis (Perkins): Jim Beck
- Max (Cecil Haversham & Arthur the Gardener): Payton Nash
- Annie (Stage Manager): Azucena Luna
- Sandra (Florence Colleymoore): Maddie Krager
March - April, 2024
"In the Next Room or The Vibrator Play"
Directed by Nate Olaveson, Assistant Directed by Debby Soelberg
- Costumes: Monique Mapes
- Lights & Sound: TBD
- Stage Manager: TBD
- Dr. Givings: Jack Loomis
- Catherine Givings: Misty Bills
- Sabrina Daldry: Beci Beck
- Mr. Daldry: TBD
- Annie: Megan Gazda
- Elizabeth: Darlene Armstrong
"Lifespan of a Fact"
Directed by Payton Nash, Mentored by Jim Beck
- Lights & Sound: Azucena Luna
- Stage Manager: TBD
- Jim: Nate Olaveson
- John: Casey Wayne
- Emily: Melanie Seneff
June 12 & June 13
2023 - 2024 Auditions
Auditions begin Monday, June 12th, and Tuesday, June 13th, at 7:00 pm inside The Phoenix Theatre. Those who would like to audition are only required to attend one of the two nights, but may attend both if they'd like. No previous experience or preparation material is required to audition.
All interested actors are welcome to join our open auditions. Material will be provided for a cold read (acting with the provided materials). Those under the age of 18 will need a parent's permission in order to audition.
Productions for the upcoming 2023-2024 season are:
- "Deathtrap"—Sept. - Oct., 2023
- "The Play That Goes Wrong"—January, 2024
- "In the Next Room: The Vibrator Play"—March - April, 2024
- "The Lifespan of A Fact"—June, 2024
For more information about our auditions, or other frequently asked questions, visit our FAQ page here.
*The Actors’ Repertory Theatre of Idaho is a non-profit 501(c)(3) live mature audience dinner theatre organization. Performances, content and audition materials may be subject to adult themes, language and suggestive situations. All actors, crew and volunteers are non-paid.
*Participants are only required to audition one out of two nights of auditions. You’re more than welcome to attend both nights if you’d prefer.
*Any participants under the age of 18 must sign a release of liability waiver upon arrival with a legal guardian’s signature.